4 Days Engaged - Cabo here we come!
Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:26 AM
I just love this site! I'm only 4 days into engagement and it's already been a huge help to read everyone's thoughts and advise.
I'm Nikki, 27, from Detroit and my Fiance is Chris, 30. We are just crazy about Mexico. We are looking to marry in Cabo the spring of 2008 and need some advise and help on the best resorts/locations to pull this off
Looking forward to happy planning !!
Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:37 AM
I'll ask the standard questions...
1) How many people?
3) All inclusive or not?
Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:40 AM
Good to see a fellow Michigander here! I'm from Grand Rapids but I'm going to be down your way on Jan 14th at The Palace of Auburn Hills for the bridal show there. You should come check it out. Feel free to contact me.
congrats on the engagement!!
Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:40 AM
1) How many people? approx 50
2) Kids? possibility but doubt it. If so, it'll be the ring bearer only
3) All inclusive or not? I guess I don't understand the downfall or upside of either. Any thoughts?
Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:45 AM
Kate asked you some great question...
here are some more that can help us help you.
1. what is the profile of your group? younger, likes more activity...or family, wants more of a quiet resor scene
2. what are you targetting as your per night rate?
3. approx. budget for your event
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:51 AM
We decided not to do all-inclusive and we LOVED the Cabo Surf Hotel. It's a small boutique hotel with a great, relaxed atmosphere. Let me know if that is up your alley.
Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:57 AM
2. what are you targetting as your per night rate? - For guests we would like to keep it under $250/night
3. approx. budget for your event - I have no idea at this point since I don't really know what everything is going to cost. I'm not so much worried about our budget but more so of our guests so I'd like to have the wedding at a nice location but nothing that will break the bank for our guests to stay there 2-3 nights.
We've been to Cabo once before and stayed at the Fiesta Americana. Where are the Hilton, Dreams, and Sheridian in relation to that property? We're not sure on which area we would prefer; closer to downtown area or further away or in the middle. So much to think about...
Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:27 AM
Our Caletas Wedding Slideshow (by Leigh Miller)
Our Caletas Wedding Video
Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:46 AM
Welcome and congrats on your engagement.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users