Photo

Post pictures of......

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#121 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

I don't know what to do on the back wall in the living room where the picture is...we have our bird's cages there right now (they're normally in the corner, but our one bird is a little hormonal right now and not happy having the other one next to her so they're separated for a little bit) but it always looks so bare.

And OMG we need new light fixtures!

#122 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by REBECCA
      Shelley your house looks like a Spa! Even your living room looks like the quiet room in a spa! Oh I am jealous of your bathtub!

ha ha a spa? is that good or bad. The couch is actually very comfortable (FI always moves all the pillows off)

We had our bedroom and bathroom added on, so that was definitely my suggestion!

#123 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

Jenn ~ I love the green walls in the kitchen too...I agree with Rebecca that they contrast nicely with the white cabinets.

Shelley ~ Your house does look like a spa...very elegant, but warm.

Melissa ~ I want your hardwood floors!!

Rebecca ~ thanks for the compliments and offer to help paint...I'm clueless too about choosing a color and really the last thing I want to do is paint my house. Maybe I'll start with our little bathroom and then see if I want to take on more....I doubt it! I'll save for a painter and paiint consultant! :)
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#124 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

d@mn I hate that I can't see these pictures at work.. I feel so cheated.. :-)

#125 REBECCA

REBECCA
          • VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MelissaH
            Like I said before, we're in the middle of re-organizing/renovating/redecorating so things are a little bare & messy right now...but here is most of my downstairs (small!!)
            Oh Melissa your house is so pretty and fresh! I love the living room rug and the wood floors. Did you get that rug at Pier One?

LOL all I can picture while looking at your house is DH's cousins trashing it over Christmas! Sorry!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MsShelley
            ha ha a spa? is that good or bad. The couch is actually very comfortable (FI always moves all the pillows off)
            Oh Sorry, I meant that as a compliment meaning that it looks like a relaxing environment that you would want to escape to! Very warm and homey.
            Rebecca
            <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
            Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#126 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:15 PM

I got that rug at Target if you can believe it :) There was only one like it and I loved it as soon as I saw it! It's filthy though (probably from DH's family over Xmas :P), it needs a good steam clean :P

#127 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:25 PM

OK I decided I can't post my photos. My house seriously looks like crap compared to all your gals cribs. They look awesome and you all are awesome decorators!!!

#128 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

Wow, you all have amazing homes! I'm confined to my bedroom at the parentals house, I know sad, lol. Well I don't have anything decorated (unless you count my elliptical as a great art piece stuck mid-room), however I love the way my SIL and Bro have decorated their home.

(btw, they rent it for films, well so far only 1 episode of a random show). Its a ranch style home so it wraps around their front yard, where the pool is located. Its a great party house, lol. They've renovated little by little, most recently the opened the foyer, kitchen and living room and made it into a "great room" (is that what they call it on HGTV Kash?)

Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.

#129 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:35 PM

I love that kitchen of your bro's house, very nice Amy.

#130 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:42 PM

Thanks Tammy. I love their house. They purchased it my senior year of college so I used to "vacation" there during my breaks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users