Ceremony/Reception at a different hotel to where we're staying??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

I want to have my ceremony and reception at Dreams, but I think the room rates for my guests are pretty expensive compared to the other all inclusives I've had quotes from.

I'm wondering if it's possible to have everyone stay at a cheaper hotel (eg. El Presidente, where it's almost half the price) but then still have the ceremony/reception at Dreams? Will Dreams let me have my wedding there, even if no one from my party is staying there? Has anyone done this before?

#2 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Are you guys planning on staying at Dreams? There is a day pass fee for non guests. I know some have mentioned a certain percentage required of your guests staying at Dreams in order to have your wedding there but I have not run into that. I suppose doesnt hurt to ask.

#3 mpark46

• 154 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:16 PM

I think it's doable if you pay the ceremony/site fees and pay for a guest day pass for each of your guests including yourself. I think the guest passes are $75 dollars each (they may be more, I can't quite remember) so I imagine it might end up getting pretty costly if you have a large guest list.

#4 michelle08

• VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:46 AM

The day pas is like $85 or $90 last I checked and you will need to pay that for each of your guests..it can add up.

#5 tlomlad

• Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:07 AM

yes each guest will have to get a day pass but you could do it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users