Big Brother 9 ...

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#141 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for your support Melissa! My only saving grace is that y'all are discussing this here...and I can catch up with all of the episodes I missed with on demand.

#142 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

Hey did you try bb9spoilers.com ??

#143 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      Hey did you try bb9spoilers.com ??
      OMG, I just went to the link & it says in big bold letters at the top:
      Big Brother 9 - Sheila says she has a itchy vag and that she feels another yeast infection comin…

LOL!!!

#144 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

I think it's hilarious that they are all driving theirselves nuts over the other pre-existing relationship left in the house (the guinea pigs) Sheila is thinking what if Matt is related to her and she doesn't even know..blah,blah..haha

#145 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

Ok, I'm currently watching Sheila's interview with Julie. OMG, what a drama queen. She's DEVASTATED and she's disappointed her son. blah blah blah. I'm SO glad she doesn't have a chance for the money. But, if not because of the alliance, I'm sure she'll vote for Adam to win the money with hopes that he'll donate some to her (keep in mind the one POV where he exchanged the money so she could have it!). She's also hinted to him about it a few times the last little while. "Just think of the things we could do with the money if we make the final two".
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#146 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CourtneyV
            "Just think of the things we could do with the money if we make the final two".
            I know!!!! I was thinking "whoa, that's bold" when she said that because that hint was so strong she should have just said "When you give me some of the money, think of all the things I could do!"

At least we won't have to hear Sheila say "frickin'" anymore because that frickin' crazy ass devastated to the core broad is gone!

Now, at this point I find both Adam and Ryan sort of equally annoying so either of them winning is the one and the same to me.

#147 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
            • 679 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CourtneyV
              Ok, I'm currently watching Sheila's interview with Julie. OMG, what a drama queen. She's DEVASTATED and she's disappointed her son. blah blah blah. I'm SO glad she doesn't have a chance for the money. But, if not because of the alliance, I'm sure she'll vote for Adam to win the money with hopes that he'll donate some to her (keep in mind the one POV where he exchanged the money so she could have it!). She's also hinted to him about it a few times the last little while. "Just think of the things we could do with the money if we make the final two".
              I think the person in 2nd place gets $50,000. That's why she said "we."
              Brittney & Peter
              July 12, 2008
              Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#148 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

^ oh yeah, that is true.

#149 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

Ok, I feel like I kinda know what's going on with the tidbits you guys are posting. I'd like to thank Comcast for officially ruining my deep connection with BB9 in the final critical weeks (yep, still no cable).

I am so glad to hear frickin' Sheila is gone. She is so ridiculously dramatic for a person of her age & experience. Good ridance!

#150 melwru

melwru
                  • 207 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

I am totally predicting that Ryan will win the big money. The "jurors" are going to think that Adam rode on Ryans coat tails and that Ryan was the real "game player". I dont want Ryan to win cause I cant stand his GF, Jen. I dont want her to get Ryan's money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users