Photo

Hopels' Coral Cove Resort, Little Bay, Jamaica Wedding Review! - LONG!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

nice! i can see all the pics except for your signature pic

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jenn
      Are they working now? I was playing with the pics, and editing, so that may be why... is my signature pic working? I'm using kodak to host the pics - I usually use photobucket, so I wonder if that's why...
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jenn
      Okay - changed most of the pics to photobucket - was just trying to make it a little easier rather than uploading everything again. Hopefully you can all see the pics now!
      thats why I did it too because it was easier, but it didn't work so I still had to upload to photobucket!

everything looked beautiful! I love that your resort was small, it must have been so much more private and intimate with your group taking over the resort.

#13 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:22 PM

Great review Jenn!

#14 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

Wow! Looks absolutely wonderful! :)

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:57 PM

Awesome review Jenn. Man, reading these reviews makes me nervous for when it's my turn, I never did well in English classes....

#16 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              thats why I did it too because it was easier, but it didn't work so I still had to upload to photobucket!

everything looked beautiful! I love that your resort was small, it must have been so much more private and intimate with your group taking over the resort.
              It really was amazing! There was one other couple at the resort besides our group, but we actually became good friends with them and invited them to our wedding. Having our wedding at a small place was exactly what we wanted, and while we were nervous about what it would be like, the resort was perfect and everyone had a fantastic time!

#17 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:41 PM

Jenn, it sounds like you had the perfect wedding. I love how you found the ideal location for a small and intimate party. It just sounds so cool how the morning of the wedding, everyone there was preparing for it. Congrats again!

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:26 PM

I can't see any of the pics Just red X's. Siggy too.

#19 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

I can't see any of the pics Just red X's. Siggy too. Great review tho, sounds like you had an amazing time.

#20 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                  I can't see any of the pics Just red X's. Siggy too. Great review tho, sounds like you had an amazing time.
                  Hmmm... now I'm stumped! I changed the pics to photobucket, so they should work - including my siggy and avatar...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users