Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4031 melb151

melb151
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Would you mind also sending me those pics? Thanks so much. melaniejillbarker@gmail.com

#4032 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
    • 40 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:20 AM

I am seriously considering making my own centerpieces and shipping them there! I want tall centerpieces and Dreams quoted me what I think is a fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my BIGGEST DILEMA!! I am sort of creative but not really into the DIY thing...I'm going to attempt to make a centerpiece at home and see if it's cheaper/worth it.

Who's your wedding coordinator? Mine is Deyanira Aristy and she was able to send me pics of centerpieces (wasn't overly impressed) but she did tell me to email her exactly what I was looking for and she'd be able to tell me if they could re-create it.

- Grace

#4033 Tcruz21

Tcruz21
      • 29 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hey Ladies!

Im getting married on 10/11/12 and im wondering where would be the best place to have my reception?  Also I have read that some brides have shipped there wedding decorations/gift for guest to the resort.  Have any of you had problems with your packages getting to the resort.  Annnnnnd how far in advance should I send them?

Thanks ladies!!! would love the feedback!  : )

#4034 skyy

skyy
        • 71 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hi derap,

Nno I haven't had any luck. I emailed my WC (Carolina) but she hasn't got back 2 me.

If you find out anything please let me know and I'll do the same. 

#4035 skyy

skyy
          • 71 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Is anyone going with a florist from PC? I know I should be able 2 find a lot more for the money with an outside vendor. Help...........  

#4036 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
            • 40 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

I just booked HDC Photography.

SUPER FAST RESPONSE! Prices are amazing.... I read all of the reviews and everything seems excellent

Here's their contact info:

Email : arnaudbrichet@hdcphoto.com

#4037 semmens2sincock

semmens2sincock
              • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by DreamsBride09 

I did confirm with Deyanira (sp?) my new wedding coordinator that the bar is included with a private dinner / reception. Did anyone else used to use Miguelina and now she is gone? I was very nervous because I received an email from Deyanira asking me the date and time of my wedding... its only just over 2 months away... shouldn't they know this info? Also, I am having a legal ceremony, but have just been told that the judge "might not" be there... and he might be there another day or later in the evening for us to sign the papers and the wedding coordinators will just perform the ceremony. Isn't this why I am paying $300USD for a judge (I realize it is for the documents aswell). It just seems strange to me. Maybe I'm just stressing to much! LOL!

If this is true about the judge not having to be there I will be very annoyed. I have just had to reorganise my entire trip from the UK in order to secure a 4pm wedding. If I had known that it's not necessary for the judge to be there then the original date I was hoping for would've been ok!

#4038 semmens2sincock

semmens2sincock
                • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Does anyone know if the Wedding in Paradise package includes standard chairs for the guests at the gazebo? The Ultimate package includes "Gazebo Decor - chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway" but this is not mentioned in the first package and I can't find any prices for it to add onto the first package.

#4039 semmens2sincock

semmens2sincock
                  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

I have emailed HDC for prices but I'm so impatient...please could you give me an idea of what they charge?

#4040 semmens2sincock

semmens2sincock
                    • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

I have emailed HDC for prices but I'm so impatient...please could you give me an idea of what they charge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users