site visit trip in April 08

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kcantrel

• 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hello ladies! I am so happy to have found you all. My fiance and I are planning our trip to RM to scope out a few sites for April 08. I am hoping you all can help me figure out which places to visit so I will actually leave my vacation with some actual places picked out. I could look at these website for months! So, I am hoping you all can let me know what places you looked at and why you ruled them out. I am currently interested in....
    azul blue tulum.
    Hotel escencia.
    Secrets Capri Riviera
    Pueblo Bonito
    Le Meridien Cancun
    Paradisuis Riviera cancun
    Dreams Tulum
    Princess Riviera Maya
    Occidental Grand Xcaret
    El Dorado Seaside Suites
    Hotel Marina El Cid
    Excellence Riviera
    Royal Hideaway Playacar
    Fairmont Mayakoba

Any info you have on any of the places and why you ruled them in or out would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

Well, what is important to you in a location?? Will there be children at your wedding? Do you want all-inclusives? How many guests are you anticipating? etc...
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 kcantrel

• 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

Most likely no kids, not crowded, not sure about the whole all-inclusive thing. I really think primarily I want a beautiful location with a beach you can actually swim in, good food, good service. I would probably prefer a newer hotel if possible. I guess I'm still overwhelmed!!!

#4 klavallee

• 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:28 PM

We are getting married at the Princess Riviera May 22, 2008. You couldn't beat the price! It's a brand new resort and looks beautiful. There has been a few kinks, being a nre resort, but the reviews are getting better and better!

#5 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

Why El Dorado Seaside and not El Dorado Royale?

just curious :)

#6 kcantrel

• 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

I think I like both El Dorados. When I look back at my notes from hours and hours of reading reviews, I have No EDD and yes EDSS. I don't remember why exactly. One thing I really love about Royale is that they have those big "beds" that you and your husband to be and lounge on by the pool or the beach. Was there a problem with the beach not being swimmable at EDR??

I'm sure you all remember how hard it is to narrow down a site. Now I'm considering The Royale Cancun - looks like a great hotel - anyone have info on it??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users