Photo

Decorations ROR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ilandking

Ilandking
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

Just curious is anyone actually bringing with them little things here and there to decorate or is it mostly whatever the resort has. I would hate to have one thing in mind and then not be able to get it...

#2 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

I asked Chandlyn if they have any candles/holders to decorate with and she said no and that I might be able to arrange something with the florist - which is probably a lot of $$$. So I'm bringing turquoise tea light candles, tall candles, and shells to decorate the tables at the reception. I'll also have the flowers from the ceremony brought over too.

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#3 Mich

Mich
      • 96 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:10 PM

I'm going to be bringing my centre pieces, shells, tealights, flower pedals and I'm sure there's more but can't remember right now.

I had the same thought as you, that I didn't want to have an idea of what I want the ceremony/reception to look like and not be able to produce it.

Thankfully, I have a number of family members who are willing to carry some of the stuff down.

#4 Ilandking

Ilandking
        • 47 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:25 PM

Well between the decorations, the wedding gifts and the travel gifts, I have absolutely no idea where we're going to carry all that stuff...plus we're goin on Skyservice. Hopefully they dont charge too much for extra baggage.....Marlon

#5 Mich

Mich
          • 96 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

I'm flying Sky Service too and I think it's pretty expensive for extra weight.
            I'll just going on a prayer that they'll understand that it's for my wedding and hopefully charge me less or nothing at all.

I think you'll be going before me, so you can let me know how it goes. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users