TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA
I really wanted to do either tahiti or bora bora but it's too much $$ for us right now, since we don't even have full time jobs yet we both just finished school...so we decided on staying an extra week in cabo for the honeymoon but would have raher gone where tammy is going to stay...TAMMY - take us with u lol

edyta you guys can always go for your 1 year!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 02:28 PM

If you want to go the Mexico route...I would suggest Playa Del Carmen. We loved it there and would stay there insted of in Cancun next time we go!
    Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HBBRIDE
    If you want to go the Mexico route...I would suggest Playa Del Carmen. We loved it there and would stay there insted of in Cancun next time we go!
    i like PDC better than cancun for a honeymoon too!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:33 PM

Has anyone ever been to St. Lucia?? I am trying to decide where I want to go for our honeymoon, I am looking at the Ladera Resort, which is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's a little pricey for us with the wedding costs and all, but if I actually do some work when I'm at work instead of spending all my time on this forum, I'll have a great commission check in February and will be able to pay for it, hmmm, now how do I force myself to get some work done!!

Check out the resort:

Caribbean Resort - Ladera St Lucia

let me know what you think

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jilly76
      Has anyone ever been to St. Lucia?? I am trying to decide where I want to go for our honeymoon, I am looking at the Ladera Resort, which is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's a little pricey for us with the wedding costs and all, but if I actually do some work when I'm at work instead of spending all my time on this forum, I'll have a great commission check in February and will be able to pay for it, hmmm, now how do I force myself to get some work done!!

Check out the resort:

Caribbean Resort - Ladera St Lucia

let me know what you think
      St. lucia is very romantic and one of my favorite spots in caribbean. it is one of the top honeymoon spots. ladera is one of he resorts kash posted as top resorts from conde nast i think.

Awards and recognition: 

#16 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:20 AM

o my that place is stunning those rooms holy crap Id never want to leave

#17 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jilly76
          I so want to go to Tahiti & Bora Bora, but we are so far away from there!! I would say do Tahiti if you can, or hawaii. Those are both places that from the east coast have super long flights so, since you'll already be on the west coast I'd go for one of those, you never know when you'll have the opportunity to make it to one of those places again, at least that's how I feel.
          I agree with Jill on this one. Wherever you go make sure its a place that you wouldnt choose to fly to from the East Coast. Take advantage of the opportunity to leave from SF
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#18 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:19 AM

I loved Hawaii! It was very relaxing and fun!

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              St. lucia is very romantic and one of my favorite spots in caribbean. it is one of the top honeymoon spots. ladera is one of he resorts kash posted as top resorts from conde nast i think.
              I'm so torn because I love Ladera & I soooo want to show steve the pictures and tell him all about it, but at the same time, I don't want him to have any idea where we're going and then I will get to see his face when we get there and he sees how amazing this place is. I told him this last night when we went to dinner, so now even though I ended up trying to show him the pics when I got drunk last night, now he won't let me because he knows I really want it to be a surprise.

#20 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for all the advice girls...I think Tahiti or Bora Bora for our anniversary is a good idea. I just found out that my mom cannot get a refund on the trip she purchased for Jamaica...so I have to decide between one of the sandals resorts. Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, Bahamas are my options. I am leaning towards St. Lucia because they have a drive through volcano (that is really cool, and I have been to Jamaica once before).
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users