Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

I changed my username - bye bye Mrs.B 2008....

No, but I thought that was too blah. Don't ask me why! I will change to carlyd once we are married or something along thse lines. But man, I really wish I could just be plain old carly.

Love the new names ladies!!

I changed mine too when I got married. I was the dumb one that entered a login name (lryates76) thinking it was only going to be used as a login - not a screen name. Oh well! I'm now LisaG! Yah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymc View Post
No, but I thought that was too blah. Don't ask me why! I will change to carlyd once we are married or something along thse lines. But man, I really wish I could just be plain old carly.
let me see if carly is active..if she isn't you can take the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymc View Post
Sorry, I wasn't very clear there - I want to be just "carly", but it's already taken. Then when I try to think of something to change it to, I can never decide and whatever, I'll only be carlymcmullen for a few more months, then I will change it to something esle fo rmy new last name...

Thanks, Tammy! I only meant I wanted to be "carly", but there already is one. I will change my name to "carlyd" or something once I am married.

ha ha I thought you wanted it free (no points)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
But man, I really wish I could just be plain old carly.
voila, you are now carly...or as some dummy wrote on another forum "wala"...WTF is "wala"! it is "voila" dummy!

some noob had the name but no posts so i figured it would be ok to delete their account...