• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#31 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kimrobidoux
    Thank you so much for all the information on the Edenh Real Arena. My Sister is getting married there on May 13 th so I am trying to get some info for her. I have spoken to Ruth on two seperate occassions but she seems to want to email all the answers to my questions, and because she is so busy her reply times are lengthy.
    From speaking to different WC from various resorts, it seems their preferred method email...which at times can be nerve-racking to wait a week for a reply. But my TA advised me to keep using email as a form of communication bc then you have everything in writing (just in case something were to happen). Good luck :)

#32 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:39 AM

I emailed Ruth a few questions on Thursday and she replied last night (Sunday). I didnt ask a lot of questions this time around. Its kind of weird how she answered the questions so I'll just try to summarize it, lol.

1. Symbolic Ceremony Info
      *Her direct words ' for another parts the Symbolic wedding it doesn’t include any kind of certification that prove that you are marriage' -> I asked if there is any kind of certificate or paperwork you sign
      *If you want another package besides the Vow Renewal Package, then you can choose any other package and the judge will be replaced by a minister

2. Photographs
      *from their first wedding
      Ruth is still waiting for the photographer to share the pictures with her, but promises to forward them as soon as she can
      *She still didn't answer my question about pricing for photographs/videography if you were to choose a package that doesnt offer this

3. Packages
      As far as swapping services (Ex: hair & make-up services for photos), they currently don't offer this

I think that's it!

Also, the reception menus are still a work in progress but here's one for the American restaurant. I'm assuming this is the one that the recent bride chose, since no other are available yet. You will notice that the 1st line is in English, then in Spanish for the same item. One other thing I noticed, it doesnt say how many you can choose from each category! : (btw, there are 2 links, but it is just page 2 of the same menu, since she scanned the documents in). Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

Attached Files

2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#33 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hey Ladies~

FYI: There are 300 Reviews up at Tripadvisor for EdenH and some new pics. I'm off the check them out!

#34 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

More awesome pics ladies!!!

Joe Lipniczky : photos : edenH Real Arena - Punta Cana - D.R.- powered by SmugMug

#35 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by twinkletoes
            oooh goody, thx!! I'm off to check them also :)

#36 rubyringo

rubyringo
            • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:51 PM

Hey Everyone,

I happen to come by a review on trip advisor with some pictures posted of a beach wedding at EdenH.....it looks really nice and the arch way they use is very pretty.

Punta Cana: Edenh Real Arena Punta Cana - Traveler Reviews - Wonderful Week at Edenh Feb 2008 - TripAdvisor

hopefully this link works, if not i'm sure it would be easy enough to find just by going to the website.

#37 rubyringo

rubyringo
              • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:59 PM

Those pics from the smugmug thing are fantastic!!! How can anyone be complaining about this resort

#38 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rubyringo
                  Those pics from the smugmug thing are fantastic!!! How can anyone be complaining about this resort
                  Some people are NEVER satisfied! I understand that everyone wants good customer service but what people need to realize is that they are not the only ones being served at resorts. For goodness sake, its a new resort, some kinks will need to be worked out, no resort runs 100% smoothly everyday!

I'm planning on going with a very open mind and have fun in the sun with my friends and family! lol

#39 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Amen to that Christina! Some people just cant help to complain about everything; the funny thing is that most of those people knew the resort was still under construction yet they still chose to go! You will have a great time & I cant wait to hear your feedback and see pics

#40 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                    • 2,302 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:50 AM

Looks like Ruth is no longer the coordinator for EdenH! Grisel (the one from Dreams PC) is the new replacement. Thanks for the heads up Cassie!

Also, it looks like the packages have been updated as well, including extra services and spa pricing. I'll try to post the updated ones.

Grisel also mentioned they are still working on the reception menus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users