Photo

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#361 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

Thanks Marisa. I have had my eye on that site for months now. I think you just confirmedme buying my jewlery! Thanks again!
    33 Booked!!

#362 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
    • 113 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

Gofeden,

Your pics came out so nice. Did you have to pay extra for the flowers you chose and the reception afterwards? Did you bring the shell for your rings or did the WC let you borrow it?? Congrats!
      33 Booked!!

#363 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
      • 113 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

Thank you so much for your input. I will go on ebay right now and take a peek. Thanks again!!
        33 Booked!!

#364 metravel

metravel
        • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I got married on December 22, 2008. The wedding coordinator said (Elizabeth) the marriage certificate will be deliver within 3 month via UPS but up to now I haven't received the certificate nor the new wedding coordinator answer (reply) to my e-mail. Is anyone received their marriage certificate yet? just worry if we are one in many couple who got married in DR are got a cone judge.

Irma

#365 gofeden

gofeden
          • 80 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:07 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by metravel
            Hi Everyone,

I got married on December 22, 2008. The wedding coordinator said (Elizabeth) the marriage certificate will be deliver within 3 month via UPS but up to now I haven't received the certificate nor the new wedding coordinator answer (reply) to my e-mail. Is anyone received their marriage certificate yet? just worry if we are one in many couple who got married in DR are got a cone judge.

Irma
            She responded to my email indicating that our certificate had not arrived yet.
            Jelena and Bojan
            January 3, 2009

#366 SunnysideDerson

SunnysideDerson
            • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:15 AM

Gofeden,

I think I am changing my mind to a garden wedding. Yours looked very nice!! My questions are about the fabric down the center of the eisle, as well as on the table for the reception. Also, the flower petals down the eisle. Did they provide that or did you.
              Thanks!!

#367 metravel

metravel
              • 35 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

Hi Jelena,

No one have reply to my a few e-mail regarding our marriage certificate yet and it has been more then 3 month, hopely we are not one of the couple has been wed by fake judge.

Irma

#368 gofeden

gofeden
                • 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SunnysideDerson
                  Gofeden,

I think I am changing my mind to a garden wedding. Yours looked very nice!! My questions are about the fabric down the center of the eisle, as well as on the table for the reception. Also, the flower petals down the eisle. Did they provide that or did you.
                  Thanks!!
                  I purchased the petals on e-bay from e-favor mart. The resort had the aisle runner and because we had our reception at the Cinque Terre, they had the table runners already there in my colors! The colors of the restaurant are aqua and gold/yellow if that helps...

Jelena.
                  Jelena and Bojan
                  January 3, 2009

#369 gofeden

gofeden
                  • 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by metravel
                    Hi Jelena,

No one have reply to my a few e-mail regarding our marriage certificate yet and it has been more then 3 month, hopely we are not one of the couple has been wed by fake judge.

Irma

Hey Irma, I will try to contact Elizabeth on her personal email since she is no longer the coordinator at the resort. Ana was also at the resort at time that both you and I got married. Perhaps one of these ladies can help...
                    Jelena and Bojan
                    January 3, 2009

#370 gofeden

gofeden
                    • 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:04 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SunnysideDerson
                      Gofeden,

Thanks!!

By the way...the garden is really pretty...but be careful that the sprinklers have not been freshly turned on before your ceremony, otherwise you and/or your guests will be wet before the festivities even begin... : )
                      Jelena and Bojan
                      January 3, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users