• 35 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

slalwane,

The cost of gazebo is $350

#342 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
    • 113 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Your pics came out so nice. Thank you for sharing! I was wondering if you bought the starfish that were on the back of the chairs and gazebo with you or did the wedding planners put them on? Did you tell them you wanted them??
      33 Booked!!

#343 metravel

metravel
      • 35 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi lrfriendly,

The star fish decoration I asked the wedding planner she will put it for you.

#344 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
        • 113 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Thank you so much. I was going to order some this week but I will ask and that will save me some money!!! WHOOO!!!!! Save money on starfish to send more money on OOT bags. LOL
          33 Booked!!

#345 marisacastro

marisacastro
          • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

Hello ladies....I just got back from my wedding at the EdenH Real Arena. It was absolutely wonderful!! I have a lot to share but will give you a link to the photos from the professional photographer (Renaud) from Photosouvenir... I absolutely loved and highly recommend.

http://www.facebook.....&id=1200114998

#346 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
            • 113 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

OMG.... the pics are amazing!!! And we are wearing the same dress. How funny is that. Did you have to bring the parasols or did they have them for you? I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
              33 Booked!!

#347 marisacastro

marisacastro
              • 44 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

Thanks!! I loved the dress...it was a perfect choice for the beach.

I took the parasols with me and gave them to the WC to place at the ceremony. I took them with me since I was afraid it would be too hot for the guests but we are from Texas so it actually felt very comfortable for us.

#348 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
                • 113 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:08 AM

Did you placed 4 of them at the ceremony 2 at the gazebo and 2 at the begining of the chairs How did your cermony go? Readings... cake... toast...vows... dance... Can you tell I am excited. LOL Your pics kinda really got me motivated tonight. Did you plan the all the wedding ceremony stuff before you arrive or most of it when you got there? Thanks for your input.

Attached Files

33 Booked!!

#349 gppcbride

gppcbride
                  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

Congrats! Beautiful pics...you look great. And it looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to read your review :)

#350 metravel

metravel
                    • 35 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                      If I'm not mistaken, I don't think the gazebo is built yet. Maybe it will be done by your wedding
                      Hi How are you?

Have you had your marriage certificate yet? I just want to make sure it deliver within 3 month and I am kind of worry reading the news that wedding perform in DR from 2007- current many are fake judge.

Let me know

Thank you
                      Irma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users