Sign in to follow this  
twinkletoes

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.

Irfriendly...I'm actually flying in on the 5th! When do you get there and how long are you staying? We're staying two weeks.

IMPPEARL...I found the package price for guests to be fairly similar to the other resorts I looked at. At least flying out of Edmonton and Toronto.

But one of the reasons I chose the EdenH is if you fly with Air Transat, they offer some really nice extras/upgrades for a super reasonable price. I think it makes the stay more special.

Good luck with your choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPPEARL View Post
Does anyone have a photo of the Gazebo? I have been looking online but can't find one...
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think the gazebo is built yet. Maybe it will be done by your weddinghuh.gif

I spoke with Mariana yesterday and she had asked me if I wanted a gazebo or arch for the wedding ceremony. I asked her for pictures of both before I made a decision and she said she would send some. I will post them on here if I get them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenhbride09 View Post
I spoke with Mariana yesterday and she had asked me if I wanted a gazebo or arch for the wedding ceremony. I asked her for pictures of both before I made a decision and she said she would send some. I will post them on here if I get them!!!
Great!! Please do post any photos you get. I find the website for this resort not very good. There is not a lot of photos. Thanks!!