Photo

Minnesota Ladies get together?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:21 PM

Anyone interested in meeting up? I have already met the lovely Ann but I know there are more of us out there. WE all must see Lizzy's photos in person

Let me know what you think. I will be pretty busy come April so it is going to have to be with in the next 2 months.

#2 Lizzy

Lizzy
    • 501 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:29 PM

Well you know for sure I will be there! When we get it together I will let Maggie know the date and see if she will show her shining face! Keep me posted
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

ME! ME! ME!

And I know Lizzy is interested, or at least has been in the past. We're also not that far from WI if there are any cheesehead ladies that want to meet up as well - we could aim for St. Paul - closer to WI. I am pretty open - so once we get a better idea of how many, my dates are pretty open!

YAY!

#4 SheaS

SheaS
        • 380 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

I am not the most active girl on this forum, but would love to meet all of you! Keep me posted!

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

the more the merrier!

#6 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:38 PM

Ok FINE we can include the cheeese heads :) I assume a weekend would work better for everyone. Any suggestions on a place? I am in the St Paul area so that would work well for me.

#7 SheaS

SheaS
              • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:05 PM

I am southwest of the cities... so I am going to have a drive either way. I guess Minneapolis is closer for me though!

#8 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:41 PM

I am easy. Anywhere you want to do this is fine. I'm looking forward to this!!! And Shea and Ann need to bring their pictures too!
                  For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#9 SheaS

SheaS
                  • 380 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Do we have any dates in mind??

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

I am free most weekends ... at least right now. I will have a weekend that I will be in FL visitng my dad, and Chicago visiting family - but right now we haven't booked anything. I THINK I will be gone the weekend of Feb. 29, and March 29, but that could change. Does anyone have a tighter schedule (I'm sure most of you do!) that wants to suggest an open date?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users