Sign in to follow this  
Betsy

Waiting for the mail......

yay bets! sooooo happy you love it, cant wait to see pics! hurry hurry! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale View Post
Was the dress okay,

where are the pics smile159.gif
Wow!! No doubt, this is a ban-worthy offense ban02.gif Kidding... of course! But seriously, where are the pics?

Ok well when I tried it on it with my mom it just wasn't right - so I returned it - I know I suck and I'm Sorry I didn't post pics but trust me you didn't want to see them anyways...........Now for the good news (I am just gonna post in this same thread) I went to David's Bridal on Friday because I saw a dress on the website - tried it on - and LOVED IT!! So of course I bought it - And I know this pic is blurry for some reason.......I have to go back for my final fitting in March so I will take better pics then - but here is the ONE!!

a>

Yea! Betsy that's wonderful! I'm so glad you didn't keep the other if you just didn't get that feeling, and so happy you found one you love! Even tho the pic is blurry I really love the way (I think!) it looks, can't wait to see some better pics! Looks lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Thanks - I am so relieved - HELLO my wedding is 7 weeks away and I still hadn't found THE dress. No worries now!
OMG OMG OMG 7 weeks? Yikes that was cutting it close!

Well I already have one dress - I just wasn't LOVING it after I kept looking at dresses online - I probably should have just stopped looking - so I did already have one (that I need to sell now) But now I have a GREAT one!

Thats good, so glad you found the one!