• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Rache1124

Rache1124
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CarrieRN
    Knock yourself out. I'm glad if I can save someone some work and time! Not sure why the one pic seems to be out of its spot. Looked fine on my home computer!
    You letter is FULL of so much great information!!! Would you mind if I also borrowed some of your ideas It looks great!!!!

Where did you get the info for the Maya Zipline I'm lost on where to get the information for day trips and excursions....any suggestions for me?

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rache1124
      You letter is FULL of so much great information!!! Would you mind if I also borrowed some of your ideas It looks great!!!!

Where did you get the info for the Maya Zipline I'm lost on where to get the information for day trips and excursions....any suggestions for me?
      they have a zipline at hidden worlds cenote park. I've read that the main thing to look for in a good zipline place is how many bases they have.

#13 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
      • 114 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

Great letter! Thanks for the idea!!
        **Stace**

#14 Stormsong

Stormsong
        • 287 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:37 PM

thanks for the template. You guys are awesome! i am so glad i found this place! Your making my wedding planning so much easier!! (I feel like i am cheating! lol)
          Lisa

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CarrieRN
            Knock yourself out. I'm glad if I can save someone some work and time! Not sure why the one pic seems to be out of its spot. Looked fine on my home computer!

I might do some "borrowing" too. I'm starting to put together a RM things to do brochure. I'll be sure to upload it once it's done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users