Sign in to follow this  
driftaway

Jamaica Tourist Booklet

this is great!  thanks for the post.  I just called them and they said you can also drop in and pick them up (if you live in toronto).  They're at eglinton & mountpleasant.

I was also wondering how long they would take as we ordered them like 2-3 weeks ago and I need them by the end of September...ekk! sad.gif

Has anyone ordered them lately and gotten them?

Originally Posted by akua420 View Post

I got mine in just under 2 weeks

This week will be two weeks so hopefully I will have them soon?

Katelynn I would call again to see if they sent them or look to see if they have them in pdf that you can print on line to add...It may not be as nice as a booklet but at least you'll have the information for your guests.

I just called and the women who answered directede me to the Jamaica.com website?  I called and asked about the "Jamaica Tourist Booklet " ???  Do i need to request something more specific?

Thanks,

Jaime

Originally Posted by daphne View Post

this is great!  thanks for the post.  I just called them and they said you can also drop in and pick them up (if you live in toronto).  They're at eglinton & mountpleasant.

So..... I called again today and they had no record of me calling or placing an order, now I know why I didnt get it! haha However, they appologized and said I would have them by the end of the week when I told them I needed them to send to my guests...so I guess it all worked out in the end, it did raise my BP for awhile though!!

Originally Posted by Monique View Post

This week will be two weeks so hopefully I will have them soon?

Katelynn I would call again to see if they sent them or look to see if they have them in pdf that you can print on line to add...It may not be as nice as a booklet but at least you'll have the information for your guests.