Jump to content

Photo

Peacock Feather Themed Weddings - Post all info here!


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#11 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

    Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gretchen
    I really like this one!
    OMG SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX SOOO SO MUCH XXOO
    I found some featehrs too, about 5" long and that sbaout perfect for the girls flowers so it's coming together so far! T

    #12 Gretchen

    Gretchen
    • Banned
    • 416 posts

      Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

      If you like bright and bold - here's another idea:

      Etsy :: art deco stationery set
      Gretchen "GiGi"

      #13 boscobel

      boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

        Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:04 PM

        White Lace Wedding: Peacock Wedding Theme

        That article has a BUNCH of cute pics! hope it isn't a dupe posting...

        #14 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

          Ohhh, love this one too!
          Click the image to open in full size.
          That came froma site FULL of links, so here that is...
          Can you help me find wedding invitations with peacock feathers or peacock theme? - Yahoo! Answers

          #15 Jacqueline

          Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

            Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

            this is great! this is the site i saw too, very cute stuff. thats where i saw the invite but couldnt find it and than it was posted. i like the feathers on the cake, but id have it alil less flashy...

            #16 Jacqueline

            Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

              Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              Ohhh, love this one too!
              Click the image to open in full size.
              That came froma site FULL of links, so here that is...
              Can you help me find wedding invitations with peacock feathers or peacock theme? - Yahoo! Answers
              OHH cute too! oh grat now i have to decide!!! hahaha thats a pretty one too!!!

              #17 boscobel

              boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

                Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

                Geez, there are so many!
                Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.

                #18 katrina

                katrina

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

                  Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:15 PM

                  Feather Flair Bachelorette Party Invitations

                  another one

                  #19 Gretchen

                  Gretchen
                  • Banned
                  • 416 posts

                    Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:21 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    Geez, there are so many!
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    The bottom one here is my favorite so far! This is more what I had in mind when I was looking - the picture in my head was just a little different! VERY NICE!
                    Gretchen "GiGi"

                    #20 Jacqueline

                    Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

                      Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gretchen
                      The bottom one here is my favorite so far! This is more what I had in mind when I was looking - the picture in my head was just a little different! VERY NICE!
                      i think i might love the last one the best too!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users