Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Peacock Feather Themed Weddings - Post all info here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
YAY arent they SO pretty, they are such beatiful animals. That so weird you saw one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My BM dresses are eggplant too, so I think the feathers will pop! I want a peacock :o(
I can't believe I saw one either...weird and amazing at the same time..your wedding is going to be soooo beautiful incorporating the feathers and colors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
I can't believe I saw one either...weird and amazing at the same time..your wedding is going to be soooo beautiful incorporating the feathers and colors...

that is really weird! thank you, i hope it all turns out ok too!!!!!!! im down to single digits (9 months!) now so i have to get on the ball in organizing things.

It's funny that you just saw one, my sis and I saw some wild turkeys on the road the other day and it reminded me of peacocks and we couldn't figure out where you would see them wild. All I could picture was the zoo. Now I know, there are wild peacocks in CA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
It's funny that you just saw one, my sis and I saw some wild turkeys on the road the other day and it reminded me of peacocks and we couldn't figure out where you would see them wild. All I could picture was the zoo. Now I know, there are wild peacocks in CA!
at least one, anyway - lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalovesryan View Post
did you ever hear one? it is the freakiest noise ever! When Ry lived at home, there was one that used to yell, it sounded like a hurt kid or something. freaky!
ew yikes, ha i never did hear one. i only see them at the zoo. and we went camping not too long ago, --

carly by you actually, and i saw one on side of road- ALIVE of course. thank god or i would got freaked out and changed my entire theme. lol. we were in perkanomie or something (spelling?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Perkiomen. That IS by me! We were just looking at houses there.

You saw a wild peacock, or a wild turkey??
I loved it around that area. While we road on the trail we came across a farm, this lady had the best property! She let us in the barn to see the horse, of course I was IN MY GLORY.

But anyway, yes it was a wild peacock. Or someone's pet, ha. We were driving home and I was just looking to my right as we drove and BAM there it was walking in a feild. I almost caused Joe to get in an accident b/c I said "OH MY GOD LOOK!" ha whoops.