Sign in to follow this  
KLS1982

Videographer

hi guys,

who is everyone using for their videographer. i just got a quote from mara and it seems ridiculous... mango productions 1800 for two hours and 600 for extra hours. and i'm not sure the dvd are even included in that price.

Any recomendations?

Thanks guys!

$1800 for video? Maybe they are just taking advantage of the wedding/foreigner thing or something. That is silly.

I would check with some other vendors and I bet you can beat that by a lot. Good luck :o)

i booked with baja video productions (marci & enrique diaz) and am paying $650 for ceremony plus one hour. this incl. the price of editing and 3 dvds.

I used Sam Perches. You can see my video under Post Your Wedding & Engagement Photos. The title of the thread is Jtds2713 Cabo Wedding Video on YouTube. We also have the Jtds2713 Dancing Video on YouTube. Sam was very professional and for $1800 for 5 hours you get 2 cameramen and he also included the editing.

Hi there! I actually just got married at the Hilton on 3/29/08 and used Mango for my pictures and video....I havent seen the video yet, but the pictures are absolutely amazing- Jerome did an incredible job and I would highly recommend using them!