Jump to content

Photo

How do I post a signature picture???


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chicago88

chicago88
  • Member
  • 699 posts

    Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

    I tried to download a photo for my signature & I can't get it to work. It's a jpg file saved to my desktop. Can anyone help??



    Therese & Jay
    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

    #2 Betsy

    Betsy

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

      Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

      Do you have a photbucket account? If not you should get one - it is free and really easy to use - just upload your pics there and then you an copy the link for your sig pic. Hope this helps!

      #3 chicago88

      chicago88
      • Member
      • 699 posts

        Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Betsy
        Do you have a photbucket account? If not you should get one - it is free and really easy to use - just upload your pics there and then you an copy the link for your sig pic. Hope this helps!
        No, i don't have a photobucket account. Is that the only way to upload them?



        Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

        #4 Betsy

        Betsy

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

          Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

          I don't know if that's the only way but I think it's the easiest!! It doesn't take very long to do either!

          #5 chicago88

          chicago88
          • Member
          • 699 posts

            Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:18 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Betsy
            I don't know if that's the only way but I think it's the easiest!! It doesn't take very long to do either!
            Ok, thanks Betsy.

            They actually block that photobucket site at my work (all picture sites) so I'll have to try something else. Thanks though!



            Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

            #6 amandalovesryan

            amandalovesryan
            • Member
            • 933 posts

              Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

              yeah, try to do photobucket at home, that was easiest for me and i am sorta a moron when it comes to uploading and downloading stuff


              oh, did you see how to change your username color? go under vbplaza main, then scroll down to find what you are looking for.
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

              http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

              #7 DreaW

              DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

                Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by chicago88
                I tried to download a photo for my signature & I can't get it to work. It's a jpg file saved to my desktop. Can anyone help??

                go to this thread and it will tell you how
                http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1414

                hope that helps

                #8 chicago88

                chicago88
                • Member
                • 699 posts

                  Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:46 PM

                  Thank you so much!!!! I finally figured it out!! Yeah!!!



                  Therese & Jay
                  Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                  http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users