Sign in to follow this  
Maura

Calling all CHICAGO brides...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
no problem lori. i can do 2nd week of march. and monika, i would much rather let you rest than have you show up feeling crummy!

let's say march 8th at 7 pm.

anyone else wanna join us?
That sounds good! Thank you for thinking of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell.johanna View Post
Thanks for directing me to this thread, Maura. I'm definitely interested in meeting all the Chicago brides. Count me in for the get-together on March 8th. Looks like you gals have been trying to set this up for awhile...
Great! Looking forward to it.

So this is going to be a final date (hopefully)!

My little cousin's birthday is the 8th and I'm waiting to find out if they are having his b-day party that day. Depending on that I would love to join you, but I don't know for sure right now. I would plan ahead without me, and I can let you know for sure once it gets a bit closer.

bump.gif bump.gif bump.gif

our get together is next saturday at 7 pm at BIN36!

just reminding everyone and bumping for the new chicago girls to see!

post any questions, but please let us know if you plan to attend so i can make reservations!

cant wait!

I would love to come but I have a wedding that weekend in Indy. I hope you girls have so much fun! I would love to make it to the next one and I will be able to drink!

Natalie! i was wondering if you had your baby yet because we hadnt heard from you much lately! if you want to PM me your email address, i will email you for the next time we do a get together :) i'm moving in april to a bigger place so i was going to host a wine night for the chicago girls, but we can hold off until after you can drink again haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
Natalie! i was wondering if you had your baby yet because we hadnt heard from you much lately! if you want to PM me your email address, i will email you for the next time we do a get together :) i'm moving in april to a bigger place so i was going to host a wine night for the chicago girls, but we can hold off until after you can drink again haha
Ya I have been a bad BDW participant! Things have been hectic here. I would love to get together next time I will PM you. Good luck on your move in April it sounds exciting!

I'm so glad I saw this.. sorry I haven't been around much now that the wedding planning is over. I'd like to come too! Let me give you a definate yes or no by the end of the week.

By the way.. are you talking about the big bin36? or the one on Milwaukee in Wicker Park?