Photo

Dj's, Trio, MAriachis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:03 AM

Can you guys post the groups you hired and prices, o and if you have websites that would be great! Im having a hard time looking for a music group, Im thinking trio for the dinner and dj for the reception. I'm on a budget so Im looking for decent prices... =-)

#2 blingony

blingony
    • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:57 AM

I leave this Friday to fly to Cancun and check out the Rosewood Mayakoba where we are holding our wedding. I am meeting with a Mariachi Trio and DJ. I get back on Tuesday and will load you up with info :)

#3 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

Since we are having or wedding and reception at the hotel, we can't hire outside vendors. I have a name of a lady that has some contacts. I'll have to get it to you on Monday.
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

We hired a 5-pc versitile Latin Band from Enlace for 5 hours ENLACE "the reality show"

#5 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:34 PM

Hi,

I found the link. It's Puerto Vallarta Vacation Rentals. They may be able to help you out with mariachi's and some other stuff. Look at their website or give them a call. I spoke to a lady there named Pat Jones. She sent me some great information.
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#6 StaciM

StaciM
            • Banned
            • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hello,

My husband and I own Reventon DJ. We work with bands and live musicians all the time. Our prices start at just $300 USD. All of our packages include MCing, disco lighting for the dance floor, a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests, and dance/party motivation. We have thousands of hours of English and Spanish music...and we know how to play it because I'm American and he's Mexican :-)

Our website is: http://www.puertovallartadj.com or email me at info@puertovallartadj.com

Staci

#7 StaciM

StaciM
              • Banned
              • 22 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hello, even when you get a band you'll still need a DJ for when the band takes their breaks (they generally only play 45 minutes per hour). My husband and I run Reventon DJ. Our wedding packages are all around $400-$500. We do bilingual (English/Spanish) music & emceeing. All packages include disco lighting for your dance floor, assistance planning your music and event timeline, party/dance motivation, use of wireless mics for toasts, and a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests.

Our website is: http://www.PuertoVallartaDJ.com

We have a blog you can follow, videos of past performances, testimonials, and more!

-Staci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users