Sign in to follow this  
cuata2pink

Dj's, Trio, MAriachis

Can you guys post the groups you hired and prices, o and if you have websites that would be great! Im having a hard time looking for a music group, Im thinking trio for the dinner and dj for the reception. I'm on a budget so Im looking for decent prices... =-)

I leave this Friday to fly to Cancun and check out the Rosewood Mayakoba where we are holding our wedding. I am meeting with a Mariachi Trio and DJ. I get back on Tuesday and will load you up with info :)

Since we are having or wedding and reception at the hotel, we can't hire outside vendors. I have a name of a lady that has some contacts. I'll have to get it to you on Monday.

Hello,

My husband and I own Reventon DJ. We work with bands and live musicians all the time. Our prices start at just $300 USD. All of our packages include MCing, disco lighting for the dance floor, a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests, and dance/party motivation. We have thousands of hours of English and Spanish music...and we know how to play it because I'm American and he's Mexican :-)

Our website is: http://www.puertovallartadj.com or email me at info@puertovallartadj.com

Staci

Hello, even when you get a band you'll still need a DJ for when the band takes their breaks (they generally only play 45 minutes per hour). My husband and I run Reventon DJ. Our wedding packages are all around $400-$500. We do bilingual (English/Spanish) music & emceeing. All packages include disco lighting for your dance floor, assistance planning your music and event timeline, party/dance motivation, use of wireless mics for toasts, and a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests.

Our website is: http://www.PuertoVallartaDJ.com

We have a blog you can follow, videos of past performances, testimonials, and more!

-Staci