dress stores in AZ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:51 PM

Anyone that lives in AZ want to share with me where you bought your dress from?

I found my dress... now just have to find a place to buy it in AZ!

#2 brandoo

brandoo
    • 69 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:59 AM

I went to a few places... I live in Scottsdale and so I went to places close by my house. One was called Mariee and is at the shops at Gainey... another is in the Pavillions on Indian Bend (don't recall the name) and another is in old town near E4 called Demetrios. Hope this helps! BTW what trail are you on in your pic? -Holly

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by brandoo
        One was called Mariee and is at the shops at Gainey... Hope this helps! BTW what trail are you on in your pic? -Holly
        This is where I was thinking of going as well. Seems like a pretty decent place. Did you like it?

My siggy pic is from Puerto Vallarta. Haven't made it to any trails here yet!

#4 trisha0612

trisha0612
        • 491 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:48 PM

The Mariee place is really nice!! The woman that was working..Suzie I think, is awesome!! That is place that I tried on all those wedding gowns previously!

There is also a place calld i do! i do! bridal on 7th street north of indian school!
          Travis & Trish
          10-10-08
          Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#5 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:49 PM

If any of you ladies are interested in hiking..please let me know! I'm not experienced but I do really like to hike Squaw Peak!!
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#6 Mel

Mel
            • 141 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:36 PM

Most of the past brides in my family went to Azteca Bridal Salon. They are at 7th st and Washington. It seems like they have pretty decent prices and a lot of designers. The place has a lot of dresses in it so it might seem overwhelming and unorganized, but the ladies there are very helpful.

I live in Tucson, so I bought my dress here.

#7 brandoo

brandoo
              • 69 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

Sorry! I haven't been checking this as often as I should...
                Yes, Mariee was great, really like the place. And as for hiking, I LOVE hiking. We haven't gone as much as I would like to lately since we've been so busy, but let me know if you want to go sometime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users