Passport Save the Date magnet

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 tracyann

tracyann
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hi All,

I have searched the forums and I can't seem to find what I am looking for (it may not exist), so I thought I would ask here.

What I want are save the date magnets that have the inside over of a passport on them (I found some with the cover design). Has anyone seen this, or maybe a template that I could use? I did try some templates I found on the web, but when it was resized it didn't look right.

Thanks!
Tracy

#12 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

Hi Tracy,

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. But here are some of sites I've searched for Passposrt/Boarding Pass ideas. Hope it helps!

Passport Invitation template - Aylee Bits

DIY: Boarding Pass Invitation / Save The Date - Aylee Bits

Passport Save The Date - Aylee Bits

By the way...I haven't actually tried to make these myself yet.

Best luck to you!
Ms. Abby

#13 tracyann

tracyann
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

Thanks Abby- I will give those a shot.

Tracy

#14 jdrewett

jdrewett
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:31 AM

This is a great idea. I think we are going to order Mini Passport STDs and add a magnet on the back so people can put it on the fridge if they want. :)

Here are the mini passports we are looking at: Passport Invitations by Ana de Roux {Custom Invitations, Stationery & Design}. Ana de Roux has a great blog too. I found her through this website. I sent in an inquiry and I'm still waiting to hear back, but we are super excited about them. The mini passports are only around $1.50 each too.
-Jessica

#15 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

yeah let me know if you find anything. I am actually going to do the board pass save the dates and was planning to put a magnet on the back.

#16 nadennec

nadennec
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

I wanted to do the passport std's with a magnet also...would i just add a magnet my self to the back, or it there a company out there that does them as a magnet? I would prefer having them professionally done, so that they are not falling apart when guests are receiving them

Nadenne C

#17 MissHoneyBee

MissHoneyBee
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

That is exactly what I am looking for  a save the date boarding pass magnet.  Has anyone seen nice ones on the internet?  I have seen great boarding passes but the very few magnets I've seen are oddly shaped and not as intricate.  Any ideas?

Together we can conquer the world.
M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

#18 MSWeddings

MSWeddings
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

We've got passport and boarding pass save the dates at MagnetStreet as well as coordinating invites etc. http://www.magnetstr...yList/5020,5361

a-11958_t.jpg a-12056_t.jpg a-12131_t.jpg

Searching Google Images might turn up some other options too http://www.google.co...he date magnets

Good luck!

#19 farlem311

farlem311
  • 219 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Looks great!!!

#20 JLeodore

JLeodore
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

Those magnets are really cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic