Photo

Dreams Tulum

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Jamie

Jamie
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:06 AM

We are thinking on May 22, 2008 we have yet to set the exact dates. I'm a little confused because I don't know if I should do it in cabo or in talum, but please do post your review and pics, it will help me a lot in my to decide.

P.S. that is so cool you guys have overlaping wedding days.

-Jamie

#12 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

Laura,

Si, I am Meester Jason's real live bride to be and I am soooo ready for shots and kareoke!! I've been put in charge of preparing Jay's lime green speedo and cowboy hat for the festivities. I gotta start working on increasing my tequila tolerence and song selection..maybe some REO Speedwagon. Thanks so much for inviting us. If there are any other couples who plan in beng in the Tulum / Cancun area between 6/30 and 7/12...let us know so we can have a little drinky poo!!!
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

This is one place we are looking into...Cabo is out of the question now.

In order to find out about a wedding there, do I really have to fill out the request form? I did that the other day but have not heard anything back yet.

Thanks!

#14 laura b

laura b
        • 334 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

The WC there is Sandra Casillas. It takes her a while to return emails (I think she stays pretty busy) but you can call her at 001(52) 984 - 8.71.33.33 or email her directly at weddings@dreamstulum.com.mx.

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:08 PM

Thanks!!! I appreciate it!

#16 tuluminjune

tuluminjune
            • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

Hi everybody!
              I haven't posted in a while, but we are getting married there June 15! Sandra has been so great, and I did call her once to confirm the time of our ceremony. We have 11 other family members joining us for part of our time.
              I followed the advice of several other posters and we just did our legal ceremony here yesterday at the court house. The ceremony in Tulum will be our symbolic one for our family. We can't wait!!!
              -Jesse and Michael
              June 15, 2007
              http://bestdestinati....3e7591540f.gif

#17 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:57 AM

Oh yea! June 15th...I can't wait to see pics!!

#18 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:24 AM

Congratulations!!! please bring back pics and tell us all about it. You must be sooo happy. Sandra just sent me the floral catalogue. I am sooo happy with the selection. Think we are going with ivory roses.
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#19 tuluminjune

tuluminjune
                  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

Ooooh, is the flower catalogue on-line? Could you email it to me? I have been so out of touch with her since we booked the date, I guess I need to ask her what else I need to do! :)
                    -Jesse and Michael
                    June 15, 2007
                    http://bestdestinati....3e7591540f.gif

#20 laura b

laura b
                    • 334 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

P.M. me your email address and I can send you the flower catalog and also the wedding and reception site pictures and dinner menu choices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter