Is anyone getting having their wedding herehuh.gif My fiance seems to think it would be a good place. Actually he is a bit Obsess about it. :)

I know Jason (lambert13 - I think is his username) is having his wedding there this summer. I went on a site visit there a month ago (and should really post a review!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
I know Jason (lambert13 - I think is his username) is having his wedding there this summer. I went on a site visit there a month ago (and should really post a review!)
Well get to posting missy!!! smile159.gif

Hi Jamie,

I'm Jason's fiancee' Karen. When are you planning to get married? I've never been to Dreams but Jay and I went to Tulum last year and the town and surrounding area is beautiful. We will definately post a review after the big day. Until then, to echo Jason, whatever help you need just let us know.

Jamie-

I'm also getting married at Dreams Tulum on July 7. I've stayed there a few times and just love it.

I've got a lot of pics from the last time I went, and I just got an email from them about their new additions.

Let me know if I can be of any help...

P.S. Karen--wasn't sure if Jason was making you up or not! I hope you know that we have big plans for doing some shots during our overlapping time in Tulum! And you guys will definitetly have to poke your heads in during the ceremony and join us for karaoke that night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
Jamie-
I'm also getting married at Dreams Tulum on July 7. I've stayed there a few times and just love it.
I've got a lot of pics from the last time I went, and I just got an email from them about their new additions.
Let me know if I can be of any help...

P.S. Karen--wasn't sure if Jason was making you up or not! I hope you know that we have big plans for doing some shots during our overlapping time in Tulum! And you guys will definitetly have to poke your heads in during the ceremony and join us for karaoke that night!
I'm so jealous that you guys have overlapping days! I wish we were going to be there the same time you guys are!

Laura - would you mind sending me the e-mail they sent you re: new additions...thanks!!

Oh and Courtney.....still waiting on the review, missy!! smile78.gif