Photo

Dreams Tulum

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Jamie

Jamie
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:15 PM

Is anyone getting having their wedding here My fiance seems to think it would be a good place. Actually he is a bit Obsess about it. :)

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:18 PM

I know Jason (lambert13 - I think is his username) is having his wedding there this summer. I went on a site visit there a month ago (and should really post a review!)
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:18 PM

I am! PM me your e-mail address and I can send you information.

#4 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
          I know Jason (lambert13 - I think is his username) is having his wedding there this summer. I went on a site visit there a month ago (and should really post a review!)
          Well get to posting missy!!!

#5 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:22 PM

Si si. I am indeed getting married there on July 4th. A month and a day before Lisa.

My fiance, Karen, and I would be more than glad to help out.

#6 Jamie

Jamie
            • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

Thanks, help is neeeeeded and greatly appreciated.

#7 Karen

Karen
              • 1,308 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:45 PM

Hi Jamie,

I'm Jason's fiancee' Karen. When are you planning to get married? I've never been to Dreams but Jay and I went to Tulum last year and the town and surrounding area is beautiful. We will definately post a review after the big day. Until then, to echo Jason, whatever help you need just let us know.
                <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:28 AM

Courtney you really should post your review, shame on you! LOL. You know better than that. You know the brides need the 411 on all site visits!

-Glenda

#9 laura b

laura b
                  • 334 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:28 AM

Jamie-
                    I'm also getting married at Dreams Tulum on July 7. I've stayed there a few times and just love it.
                    I've got a lot of pics from the last time I went, and I just got an email from them about their new additions.
                    Let me know if I can be of any help...

P.S. Karen--wasn't sure if Jason was making you up or not! I hope you know that we have big plans for doing some shots during our overlapping time in Tulum! And you guys will definitetly have to poke your heads in during the ceremony and join us for karaoke that night!

#10 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by laura b
                      Jamie-
                      I'm also getting married at Dreams Tulum on July 7. I've stayed there a few times and just love it.
                      I've got a lot of pics from the last time I went, and I just got an email from them about their new additions.
                      Let me know if I can be of any help...

P.S. Karen--wasn't sure if Jason was making you up or not! I hope you know that we have big plans for doing some shots during our overlapping time in Tulum! And you guys will definitetly have to poke your heads in during the ceremony and join us for karaoke that night!
                      I'm so jealous that you guys have overlapping days! I wish we were going to be there the same time you guys are!

Laura - would you mind sending me the e-mail they sent you re: new additions...thanks!!

Oh and Courtney.....still waiting on the review, missy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter