Photo

Photograhers-Review of Vincent from Del Sol Photography (awsome...)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Jessica&Adam

Jessica&Adam
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

Ok I just got ahold of Vincent and answered my own question. He is cheaper (although slightly) than using Sol or Matt. For 5 hours of coverage plus a TTD Session its $5000. Not too shabby, and comparable to Elizabeth Medina's prices! :)

#22 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jessica&Adam
      Ok I just got ahold of Vincent and answered my own question. He is cheaper (although slightly) than using Sol or Matt. For 5 hours of coverage plus a TTD Session its $5000. Not too shabby, and comparable to Elizabeth Medina's prices! :)

Just a little FYI on the del Sol Brand.

You will be using a piece of Sol & Matt, no matter what as we have provided the equipment for Vincent, trained him hands on, and we do the editing. Vincent shows up and shoots. Post production and fine art editing takes days and days. Sol & I have a hands on through the whole process. Its all about building the del Sol Brand.

We critique Vincent and his assistant after every wedding so they continue to evolve in their art!

Comparable to Elizabeth Medina...wow, thats a compliment! Thanks!

2009 will have a price increase to sloooow down the booking process. Just trying to figure out when to initiate it. We are slammed up against 45 weddings in 70 days, and shooting dozens of TTD's in that same time frame. April, May & June dates go quick for us.

thanks for the shout out :)

Mateo

#23 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
        Just a little FYI on the del Sol Brand.

You will be using a piece of Sol & Matt, no matter what as we have provided the equipment for Vincent, trained him hands on, and we do the editing. Vincent shows up and shoots. Post production and fine art editing takes days and days. Sol & I have a hands on through the whole process. Its all about building the del Sol Brand.

We critique Vincent and his assistant after every wedding so they continue to evolve in their art!

Comparable to Elizabeth Medina...wow, thats a compliment! Thanks!

2009 will have a price increase to sloooow down the booking process. Just trying to figure out when to initiate it. We are slammed up against 45 weddings in 70 days, and shooting dozens of TTD's in that same time frame. April, May & June dates go quick for us.

thanks for the shout out :)

Mateo
        Will the price increase be before or during the busy time next year?

#24 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
        • 939 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

Beautiful pictures!!! Congratulations!!

#25 caracolgin

caracolgin
          • 80 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

I am so excited to use del sol! THANKS for the review!!

#26 adias.angel

adias.angel
            • 719 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
              April, May & June dates go quick for us.
              Do you have a slower time period? Does day of the week or time of day matter also? We are thinking mid January, 9 or 10 am and earlier in the week (mon-wed)....

#27 adias.angel

adias.angel
              • 719 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by coquetayloca
                I am also so tempted to book Vincent. My only drawback is if we go with him, I wont be able to get a TTD session
                He does some of the best TTD's I have seen. Do you mean he is unavailable for you when you would like to do a TTD session?

#28 adias.angel

adias.angel
                • 719 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by coquetayloca
                  I mean I can't afford it and my dad wont pay for it... I have to talk to my fmil... she might donate something towards it.
                  *hug* I hope it works out that you will be able to do it....

#29 jggm

jggm
                  • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

Does anyone know how early I should book with Sol Tamargo? I love their photos. We are getting married June 2009. I wonder when they will raise their prices. Also has anyone had them make their album or did you just get the CD with the pictures and then have someone else make it? Thanks.

#30 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

You should try to book as soon as possible, especially if you know you want them to take your photos. They're quite popular and get booked quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter