Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2481 82turtles

82turtles
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:59 AM

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear about it.. Enjoy your honeymoon!

#2482 sarahrose

sarahrose
    • 77 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi ladies,

When is everyone's wedding at the hotel? It used to show up in the old BDW, but doesn't anymore. Mine's November 14. anyone else going to be there around that time for their wedding?

Sarah

#2483 jystar13

jystar13
      • 185 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

Hi Sarah-

my wedding is november 19th :)

Originally Posted by sarahrose 

Hi ladies,

When is everyone's wedding at the hotel? It used to show up in the old BDW, but doesn't anymore. Mine's November 14. anyone else going to be there around that time for their wedding?

Sarah

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2484 sarahrose

sarahrose
        • 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

oh nice! what day are you getting there? i'm leaving for my honeymoon early morning on the 16th. :)

Originally Posted by jystar13 

Hi Sarah-

my wedding is november 19th :)

#2485 jystar13

jystar13
          • 185 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

i have no idea why i wrote that!!! haha!!! my wedding is actually february 19th (my fiance's birthday is november 19th) my brain is all over the place on this website! ha! 

anyway, good luck with your wedding!!!! :)

Originally Posted by sarahrose 

oh nice! what day are you getting there? i'm leaving for my honeymoon early morning on the 16th. :)

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2486 annkho

annkho
            • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:07 AM

Hey ladies,

my wedding is on Dec 6th and I still not have heard anything from the resort. Jystar, I know your wedding is on the 19th. When was the first time the resort go in touch with you?...

#2487 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by annkho 

Hey ladies,

my wedding is on Dec 6th and I still not have heard anything from the resort. Jystar, I know your wedding is on the 19th. When was the first time the resort go in touch with you?...

Hey lady! I know you are probably freaking out but seriously I wouldn't worry. I know it sounds crazy but we didn't finalize everything for our wedding until about the week or so before and when we got there which was 3 days before we went over everything and added and took stuff away and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We didn't know the total cost until the day before we left! Daniella and Sandra are amazing though.

If you have questions about some pricing, I may be able to help you. The flowers are the only thing we weren't really sure about since it depends on the flowers and how large of arrangements you want.

#2488 babestaaa

babestaaa
                • 212 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:09 AM

Angie! So glad you're back! Please post reviews and pictures :) You actually had a pretty big wedding, by any chance did you stay around or under a $10k budget? <-it's ours, that's why we ask lol

#2489 sarahrose

sarahrose
                  • 77 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

Annkho,

My wedding is the 14th and the wedding coordinators have been much more responsive the last week or so. I guess it's about 3-4 weeks before and then they kick it into high gear for you so I would guess this week or next week.

I leave a week from today!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

#2490 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by babestaaa 

Angie! So glad you're back! Please post reviews and pictures :) You actually had a pretty big wedding, by any chance did you stay around or under a $10k budget? <-it's ours, that's why we ask lol

I've been crazy busy with work but will post a review. We ended up only having 42 due to the hurricane and people not being able to attend but yes stayed under $10k easily and still would have with 60. I guess it just depends on all you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter