Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1781 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

I can't believe our topic fell all the way down to the 4th page! Brooke, how was your wedding?

I am officially down to under 2 months and feel like I still have so much to figure out. My mother finally got her dress after searching for hours! Thank goodness. I think I'm burnt out from this planning stuff and am just ready to party!

#1782 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
    • 62 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hi Girls!!! Our wedding was fabulous! Over Thanksgiving weekend I plan to post my review and some pix. Still putting it all together and gathering my favorite shots. I will say this...everyone was right, in the end, Perla comes through and puts on an amazing event. Everything was just the way I wanted it. Why do we all stress out so much?!?! LOL!

Good luck, brides...I'm jealous...I wish I could do it all over again!

XOXO-
      Brooke

#1783 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by yamille
        Terry and I just booked our return trip to Paradisus for the last week in January- I can't wait! I am already counting down the days. :)
        Have fun planning everyone!
        Be sure to drop us a line when you visit and if you are in Playa and if we aren't shooting like mad, an adult beverage would be nice to enjoy with you both :)

saludos,
        mateo

#1784 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
        • 165 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:13 PM

Brooke, so glad everything went well. It's so nice that bride after bride returns gushing about how fabulous everything went!

I finally ordered my wedding band(s). My engagement ring is just a simple white gold band with a solitair. I am getting a band to go on each side with some smaller diamonds around. Hopefully it doesn't cost us too much! the jeweller needs to make up a wax mold for me, so I'll get to see what they'll look like before being made. Crossing my fingers I like them!

I emailed Mayan Riviera Weddings to ask for quotes for a Mariachi band and for a water and drums performance. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. Does anyone on here know of anyone who has worked with them in the past? Their website is Mayan Riviera Weddings - Wedding photography & video

#1785 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
          • 165 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SMB&CRZ
            Brooke, so glad everything went well. It's so nice that bride after bride returns gushing about how fabulous everything went!

I finally ordered my wedding band(s). My engagement ring is just a simple white gold band with a solitair. I am getting a band to go on each side with some smaller diamonds around. Hopefully it doesn't cost us too much! the jeweller needs to make up a wax mold for me, so I'll get to see what they'll look like before being made. Crossing my fingers I like them!

I emailed Mayan Riviera Weddings to ask for quotes for a Mariachi band and for a water and drums performance. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. Does anyone on here know of anyone who has worked with them in the past? Their website is Mayan Riviera Weddings - Wedding photography & video

Just realized I posted the wrong link above. The correct website is Weddings Riviera Maya Weddings on the beach Playa del Carmen Tulum Riviera Maya

#1786 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
            • 165 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:03 PM

So I was just checking out prices online and the price came down from what we paid. Oh well, I guess I knew that would happen. But, what I don't get is there is a difference of $95 for the taxes It's the same company, going to the same place, for the same lengthy of time?? I emailed the TA to see what could be done. We shall see!

#1787 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
              • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Hola - I've finally posted my review and some pix, please read it here:

http://bestdestinati....7/#post1084235

My pictures are here: Brooke & Andy Wedding | November 13, 2009

Enjoy!
                Brooke

#1788 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:59 AM

Brooke your pictures are fabulous! I'm glad you enjoyed Paradisus. :) Congratulations.
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1789 Steve&Julia

Steve&Julia
                  • 113 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by navarrabrooke
                    Hola - I've finally posted my review and some pix, please read it here:

http://bestdestinati....7/#post1084235

My pictures are here: Brooke & Andy Wedding | November 13, 2009

Enjoy!
                    Brooke
                    Brook thank you so much for that review, it was truly helpful. Also congrats and great pictures. the fire performance was very cool. Can i ask you a question, where did your husband and groomsmen get there suits? I was looking at your pictures while my FI was watching the football game last night and he said "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!" Can you tell me if they got it at a department store or where I can send him.

thanks so much and congrats again.

Attached Files

Jewels

#1790 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
                    • 62 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

Thanks! My husband and his groomsmen got their suits from Express actually. We purchased them back in May/June. If they are not still in the stores, I believe they are still online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter