• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#71 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ericaandsy
    Hi I feel the same way! I'm totally bumed that Claudia is so much more expensive. To me photography is a huge part of your day because you can always take that back with you. My TA told me that if I were to find someone else that I would like better who was around my price range that it might be possible to negotiate something...maybe having them pay a day pass. So I will let you know what I find out. Take care!
    Good luck I was told in no uncertain terms it wasn't allowed. But if you do let me know because there is someone I'd hire in a shot

#72 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bbpacco
      Do you girls know if I don't want the album, can I just ask for more pictures to be included instead? Should I talk to the WC or Juan for this case?

I rather get more pic since I am a designer, I can do my own album and get it print somewhere else cheap.
      I'm hoping I can do that too - if she says yes will you let me know lol

#73 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
      • 259 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

I got an email today from the photographer that I REALLY REALLY want to hire. She told me she is in talks w/ Claudia to possibly be added to the list of vendors YAY :)

#74 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ericaandsy
          I got an email today from the photographer that I REALLY REALLY want to hire. She told me she is in talks w/ Claudia to possibly be added to the list of vendors YAY :)
          OOOO who is it?

#75 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
          • 259 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

Cecilia Dumas...she is also really good and affordable! She has photographed a ton of weddings at Dreams so I'm crossing my fingers

#76 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
            • 259 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:59 PM

her email is cecidumas@hotmail.com
              she responded to my email about a a day or two after I sent it.

#77 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
              • 259 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

here is what she wrote to me:

Hello Erica, I am having a lot of requests from couples who will get married at dreams this and next year. Today I got an email from one of the brides saying that if she pays the day pass fee I will be able to be her photographer…
                Anyway I have a meeting at dreams to see what I can do to photograph there. I really want to be able to work there…However I am booking fast for this year and next,and still have a few days in October 2009 available for you.
                We will be in touch

Have a nice day! - Ten un lindo dia

#78 violet619

violet619
                • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not we can use an outside photographer for the TTD session? I know that for the wedding pictures we have to use the photographer that comes with the package... but will Dreams allow an outside photographer to do a TTD session the day after your wedding?

(Sorry if this has already been discussed in another post)

#79 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                  • 259 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by violet619
                    I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not we can use an outside photographer for the TTD session? I know that for the wedding pictures we have to use the photographer that comes with the package... but will Dreams allow an outside photographer to do a TTD session the day after your wedding?

(Sorry if this has already been discussed in another post)
                    I was told we could use a diff. photographer for the TTD if it is not on the resort. There are plenty of amazing places away from the resort to take pictures!! :)

#80 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                    • 259 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by coquetayloca
                      I can't imagine that her dates are that limited... If they were, there would be a lot more brides on here already using her.
                      Yeah that's what I thought too..but then she is booked the week before my wedding and that is already in Oct. 2009! So who knows? Hopefully we find out the verdict soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter