Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Dreams Los Cabos special: Kids stay free

Was on their website the other day and came across this:

From September 1 - December 16th, 2008 two kids can stay, play, and eat free when traveling with two paying adults. A family of four can save over $700 per week when they book their Unlimited-Luxury vacation!

Book now! This offer ends December 16th!

Dreams Resorts & Spas - Los Cabos

I talked to Tammy (host) and she says that your guests have to book outside of your wedding room block.

they are having a promo so if you have a wedding around that time make sure your guests with kids get in on the deal...if you have any question, ask here.

hi tammy we got your email this is great the only person bringing a child is my brother and he will have another adult in the room but you said they had to book outside the blocked room...so does this mean they do not get there great rate im confused sorry...

they cancelled the kids free promo forthe Jr. Suite room category, so it only applies for One Bedroom and higher now and they have also now put in a blackout on the promo for the dates of Nov. 26-29 for all rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
they cancelled the kids free promo forthe Jr. Suite room category, so it only applies for One Bedroom and higher now and they have also now put in a blackout on the promo for the dates of Nov. 26-29 for all rooms.
crap, no way! I hope John's aunt booked...i doubt it.