Basic EDR Symbolic Wedding Ceremony Format

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
    Thanks so much Jenifer! you rock
    I actually really like both options - but I think I'm leaning towards the modern version!!

How did you find out who was performing your ceremony? Do they contact you, or did you write your WC to find out?
    Yeah, I'm kind of torn as to which one to choose....I'm a traditional girl, so I'll probably end up going that route, but I do like the modern one, as well. I had originally just emailed my WC (Monica) to ask about how the ceremony goes. She contacted the minister who emailed me with the information. She did mention something about signing something during the ceremony, but I don't think we'll have to do that since we're just having the symbolic one.... guess we'll find out!

#12 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lauren_Hirshon
      This is what I was given when I requested information about the legal and symbolic ceremonies:

Wow! That's a lot! Where are you getting married?

#13 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

On another note - for those of you who already are married, did you have a female or a male minister? We assumed that we were going to have a male, so I was surprised when I learned it was a female....just curious.....

#14 Lauren_Hirshon

• 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:49 PM

I am getting married at the EDR. I too have a female minister for the symbolic ceremony. I was expecting a male too....

#15 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Great thanks for the info on the civil ceremony! I plan on incorporating the sand ceremony anyone have an outline for that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users