high chair or booster seat rentals for babies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nylalany

• 625 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:37 AM

CRAZY KIDS TABLE - Since my wedding isn't at a resort, I'm running into the problem of needing to rent high chairs or booster seats for my wedding reception dinner (I assume most big family resorts have these). The Al Cielo WC said she contacted the 2 major furniture rental companies (1 in PDC and 1 in Cancun) but had no luck. I have the odd situation of expecting a minimum of 6 babies or toddlers in need of high chairs or booster seats - for the funniest kids table ever! Really though, I don't know what to do unless the parents just hold their kids on their laps - but that isn't going to happen with a squirmy toddler! Even if I hire babysitters, the kids still need to eat. Any suggestions or pointers? Google was not as helpful as usual .

#2 Jones4Me

• Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:09 AM

WOW! That's a tough one. What are the ages of the kids? Maybe even purchasing a kids table set from someplace inexpensive would work. Like something from Sam's club? Wouldn't be the prettiest, but might work to have little tables and chairs.

#3 nylalany

• 625 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

4 years (2, possibly 3)
        2.5 years (1)
        2 years (2)
        1 years (2, possibly 3)
        4 months (1)

The table+chairs would work for the 2+ kids I guess, and maybe the others can stay in strollers. This would match perfectly, but I'd have to buy 3!
        Tot Tutors - Table and Chair Set, Cherry - Wal-Mart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users