Ordered GM attire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

We were thinking of guayaberas or linen shirts, but FI got in his head the other night that he wanted Hawaiian shirts (even though we're getting married in Jamaica...lol). We ordered these from Click the image to open in full size.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

I think that is nice and festive, even if you aren't in Hawaii. I'm glad you let him have his way, our men have so little control over the wedding. Mostly it's their choice to stay uninvolved but when they find something they are excited about I say let them win :P

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        I think that is nice and festive, even if you aren't in Hawaii. I'm glad you let him have his way, our men have so little control over the wedding. Mostly it's their choice to stay uninvolved but when they find something they are excited about I say let them win :P
        Yeah, there are very few things that he cares about in regards to the wedding, so when he shows even a little bit of interest, I let him have his way (with the exception of the tux t-shirts and speedos...lol!).

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:57 PM

I think the shirt is great Lizz! I think hawaiian shirts are islandy, regardless of what island you're on. If we had attendants, they would probably have something similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users