• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by albrosious
    Stephanie, I was thinking about this while I was trying to sleep last night. What if you took out a little loan? Like maybe for a thousand or something? Maybe you could go through a credit union and find one with good rates. When i first moved on my own, i had nothing and had to get a loan to pay for my security deposit and rent. I know that it sucks to owe money on a loan but it sucks worse to owe money to people that hold it over your head. I will pray for you and your situation. Let us know if we can do anything for you! love, amanda
    Well aren't you just the sweetest thing--I hope I didn't keep you awake
    Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Financial issues REALLY suck, I know. You two are in it together and no matter what happens you'll still have each other (sorry, is that sappy?). Let us know if we can help in any way!
    I guess I was pretty silly when I was a kid an thought by now I would be making tons of money but isn't that how life works. Adult life doesn't mean money!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lauren c.
    aw stephanie, i'm sorry to hear this...isn't that always the case i agree about a loan - easier than having someone hold it over your head.

i also agree about ikea furniture...although our solution is for me to put it together while keith watches.
    Sounds like he gets the good end of the deal! I can't get Chris to paint at all so he had to tape and do all the prep worl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users