New PV Bride

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 adeybaby

adeybaby
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

Hi All,
    My name's Adrienne and my fiance and I got engaged late September. We've decided on a wedding in Puerto Vallarta in January 2008. In the early-early stages of planning, but we're going for a scouting trip in Jan 07!
    -Adrienne

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:28 PM

hey adrienne,

welcome to the forum...ann (akh) is the moderator in the PV forum but if you see amyhmartin, she is also super helpful an dinformative...let us know how we can help!

tammy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:31 PM

yay! congrats and welcome ! I'm so excited. We're growing!

#4 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:41 PM

Yhea, for PV brides. Welcome and Congrats. Yup both Ann and Amy are super helpfull.
        Do you have any idea of where or at least what type of resort you would want?
        How bout guest size? Any rough ideas?
        Good luck!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 kookaloons

kookaloons
        • 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:49 AM

Hi Adrienne!

I'm a PV bride too! Welcome!
          Mary & Corey March 23, 2007 Puerto Vallarta www.coreyandmary.com
          http://tickers.Ticke....f11e/event.png

Knot Bio

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:12 AM

Hi Adrienne, I'm attending to a wedding in PV on april.. and I was there last year on april and I can just tell you that it's beautiful!! and I love sunsets at PV

#7 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by anacgarcia
              Hi Adrienne, I'm attending to a wedding in PV on april.. and I was there last year on april and I can just tell you that it's beautiful!! and I love sunsets at PV
              Oh Anny, can you recommend any hotels?

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:07 AM

I stayed at the NH krystal but the party was always at the nikki beach the bar at the Westin.. those are the only ones I visited..

#9 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                  I stayed at the NH krystal but the party was always at the nikki beach the bar at the Westin.. those are the only ones I visited..

Really! What did you think of the Krystal. They have really nice weddings on their website and its one that's on my list but I haven't seen many brides comment on this hotel.

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:12 PM

well the hotel is beautiful, and when I was there there was a wedding on the beach.. the HORRIBLE thing I noticed for that wedding, was that there was a techno party on the beach (from 2p.m. to 8p.m. The party was organized by the club called Christine wich by the way is just outside the hotel)..

I went on easter weekend so if you consider it just make sure that doesn't happen to you!! otherwise the hotel is beautiful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users