Sign in to follow this  
Diana

Junior Member?

Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

there really aren't any changes after the 150 posts - just the title, which doesn't mean anything!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I thought that once you hit 150 posts you were able to open attachments? Is this not the case?  I was really hoping to have access to some templates soon!

sorry, after that change at 150 there isn't much

My goal is to be able to open some of the helpful attachments that people post and I click on them and it says I don't have access! Guess I need to start posting more....:-)

I wonder why they made it 150 though? I'd imagine you'd have to be on here for a long while to get that.

Not complaining, just curious about the logic. (Okay, a smidgeon of complaint, but we'll pretend no one heard. =p)

I've been looking around for signatures and can't find how many posts you need for that, if any.

I just want to be able to have date and location below my posts.

Am I missing something?

I haven't taken advantage of downloading attachments yet, but it's just nice not to be called a noob anymore :-) You can reach the 150 posts faster if you participate actively in some of the questions/answers games on the Ladies Lounge forum (some only require 1 word responses!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaica2012 View Post

Congrats redginger! Is it everything us noob's could imagine? ;-)

I got to 150 and it still has me as a NOOB and I cannot open attachments.  Argh... I feel like I wasted so much time posting for nothing.  Anyone know if they raised the # of posts for opening attachments?  Or does it just take a bit for them to catch up and upgrade me out of NOOB status?