Photo

PV Videographer - Antonio (referred by Sol Tamargo)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

I asked him for a quote and more information and he mentioned that he will send me the example of his job, but I never got it and by the way I sent him a note last friday, since I was out of the office today I dont know if he has answered..

I will call him tomorrow Jaime and let you know about this. Also I can let you know about the videog that Prisar is going to suggest us.

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

I did get a sample of his work a while back, but not sure I still have it. Since I ended up going with the Las Caletas videographer, I didn't pursue it any further.

#23 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

I remind him about my email from last week but I havent received answer .... Ann do you have his phone number? or did you have a chance to check if you still have his promo material?

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mora
          I remind him about my email from last week but I havent received answer .... Ann do you have his phone number? or did you have a chance to check if you still have his promo material?
          i don't have a phone #, i looked in my emails and i don't see one. but i do still have what he sent me - if you PM me your email address, I can forward it to you! also, he was referred to me by Sol, so maybe she can get a hold of him?

#25 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Antonio never got my email back.. anyone with better luck?

#26 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:49 PM

he would respond to me back when I was contacting him, but i haven't tried lately. since Sol referred him, you could try contacting Sol to see if she can get a hold of him.

#27 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

Quick update

I got the quote from Antonio, he lives in Guadalajara and is available to work at PV. Here is what I got on his quote

- 2 cameras, 8-10 hours of shooting at hotel, ceremony and reception, videoclip , 2 edited dvds, interviews with the guests... $800 USD

www.imagenalterna.com , here you can check his work on the section of video.

HTS

#28 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mora
                  Quick update

I got the quote from Antonio, he lives in Guadalajara and is available to work at PV. Here is what I got on his quote

- 2 cameras, 8-10 hours of shooting at hotel, ceremony and reception, videoclip , 2 edited dvds, interviews with the guests... $800 USD

www.imagenalterna.com , here you can check his work on the section of video.

HTS
                  Edna, do you have to pay for his travel/room??

#29 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:06 PM

He didnt mentioned on his quote so I dont think we have to pay for his travel expenses Amy...

#30 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

Thanks Edna!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users