Jump to content


Wedding certificate worries...Azul Hotel!!

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lyn

  • Newbie
  • 16 posts

    Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:50 PM

    Hi, I have just read a previous thread regarding the wedding certificate being issued in Spanish - the lady in the thread said to just ask for an English translation. So, should I tell the wedding co-ordinator via e-mail just now before travelling that I am going to require an English translation in order to change my name etc, and know what it actually says haha or wait until I arrive and ask when I am presented with a spanish certificate! Surelly that is what I am paying all the money for the wedding for.

    Thanks, Lyn

    #2 MelissaH

    • Sr. Member
    • 1,724 posts

      Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:23 PM

      So far I haven't had any problems using my Spanish certificate - the bank gave me a bit of an issue but once they found out I'd already used it to change my driver's licence, sin card & health card they didn't have a problem :)

      0 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users