Can't wait for Cozumel!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 emaya77

emaya77
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

Hi Sasha!
    I was wondering if u ever got any info on Cozumel Palace and if you've had ur wedding already? I keep going back and forth between a few different Palace resorts to have our wedding:

Cozumel
    Moon
    Vallarta
    Playacar

If you have any advice or can tell me anything about Cozumel Palace, I'd be sooooo happy!! Does Cozumel Palace have a beach?
    Thanks!
    Emily

#22 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:55 PM

Welcome to the forum! Cozumel is awesome! Great things to do there and snorkeling there is awesome!

#23 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
      • 2,171 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

Welcome to the forum!

#24 Oscar_Ernie

Oscar_Ernie
        • 266 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

Welcome! I've heard Cozumel is absolutely amazing! We're planning on marrying a short boat ride away in Playa del Carmen. Since we'll be there for two weeks, visiting Cozumel will be on our agenda! I can't wait!

#25 ccone

ccone
          • 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

Hey! I'm very interested in Cozumel Palace also but have found it really hard to find information. I'm not getting married until 2010 but have been looking everywhere and found Cozumel Palace to look so beautiful. One question I have is about the private functions. I know that if you book 25 rooms through them then it says that you get free private functions. Does that mean that reception and also a welcome for 100 people for dinner/drinks is free for 2 hours? It also says that you book 11-24 (or maybe its 19-24) rooms you get one free private function... this just seems too good to be true! Have you heard any information about this? Also, I want all of my guests to be able to attend welcome dinner/rehersal dinner but I'm not sure if the resturants can hold this many people... can I do a private dinner for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

#26 Bethanykd

Bethanykd
            • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

I am also very interested in Cozumel Palace. We will be going there for our honeymoon after our wedding at Dreams Tulum. Any reviews on it?

#27 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
              • 5,705 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users