Cabo Tux Rentals and Dress Steaming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KateNCabo

KateNCabo
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:07 AM

Hi all,

I haven't been able to find any information about quality tux rental options for the groom and his men. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Also, is there a reliable place I can get my dress steamed? I know that resorts offer this service, but we might go the villa route.

Thanks! Kate
    Kate
    **Make it your mission to take in every moment on that special day. So much is going on it's easy to forget to take it all in.**

http://i619.photobuc....D6870sepia.jpg

#2 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:43 AM

Kate,

I purchased a handheld steamer from Bed Bath & Beyond for our wedding, and it worked out great. I actually didn't need to use it for my dress, but used it for all of my outfits, etc. Totally a great purchase and will use again!

#3 coreyphil

coreyphil
      • 497 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jak27
        Kate,

I purchased a handheld steamer from Bed Bath & Beyond for our wedding, and it worked out great. I actually didn't need to use it for my dress, but used it for all of my outfits, etc. Totally a great purchase and will use again!
        That's a great idea ... The hotel we're at has one, but I believe it is a "Use at your own risk" kind of thing ... Maybe buying my own would be a better idea! That way I would know it wasn't going to 'spit' or discolor my dress ...

Sorry - I don't know of any tux rental places - but I'm sure someone will know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users