Sign in to follow this  
newprincessbride

Black and White theme

i dont think sea shells and stuff can really go with a black and white theme. some of those previously posted tables are awesome...black and white is kind of a formal affair. classy can just be your theme :) good luck

If you use just the white starfish I think it'd be VERY Beautiful! Perhaps have a black table runner and then have white starfish and hurricane glasses with white candles burning. I think it'd be a BEAUTIFUL classy beach theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
If you use just the white starfish I think it'd be VERY Beautiful! Perhaps have a black table runner and then have white starfish and hurricane glasses with white candles burning. I think it'd be a BEAUTIFUL classy beach theme.
I agree, but maybe add some pops of color as well with a few loose flowers or petals.

Click the image to open in full size.

i am doing the black and white them as well we were thinking about just plan white long table with white candles all down the middle in a straight line then black flat rocks scattered all around the candles and then as seat names write their names on one of the black rocks. also as the table names we were going to do a black and white picture of our theme is love is........ one table would be patient then kind etc etc hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlomlad View Post
i am doing the black and white them as well we were thinking about just plan white long table with white candles all down the middle in a straight line then black flat rocks scattered all around the candles and then as seat names write their names on one of the black rocks. also as the table names we were going to do a black and white picture of our theme is love is........ one table would be patient then kind etc etc hope this helps
That's a very unique idea. I like it. Thank you