Sign in to follow this  
newprincessbride

Black and White theme

Hey ladies;

Sure can use your help. My colors are black and white and I'm having difficulties coming up with a unique theme. The wedding is in September in PV. I was thinking beach/sea shells/starfish etc, but i want the favors and decorations to be black and white.

Any ideashuh.gif gotsearch.gif

Hmm, my colors were black and white as well but I didn't have a "theme" other than the color combo.

For favors there are lots of cute black and white favors available. Bottle openers, bottle stoppers, chocolate dipped strawberries, black and white cookies, mint tins, candles, black and white m&m's, etc.

As far as decorations, what were you thinking?

You can buy white starfish and seashells and sand. You can tie black ribbon around the white starfish and attach a note for favors. Or make a centerpiece out of the white sand with black candles...

I think the starfish theme would be super easy to do - you could tie white starfish to the top of your favour boxes, use one in your bouquet, use them to decorate the tables - all kinds!

see the pic i posted of the black table with just the pink table runner with the bowl & floating candles centrepiece? i bet it would look really nice if you replaced the pink with red and the 4 flowers on the runner with 4 starfish!