Invitations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Angela23

Angela23
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

Hi, girls!

I'm desperately looking for the perfect wedding invitations :)

They should be really unique and outstanding, as we are a kind of crazy couple! We like to surprise people in a good ways :)

I would be very thankful for any suggestions!

#2 lovelovelove

lovelovelove
    • 31 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 10, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Mexico

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

Hey Angela23, I'm sure you've already seen my posts, but here they are, may give you some ideas:

https://www.bestdest...ding-pass-rsvp/

https://www.bestdest...dding-magazine/

Good luck!

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.

Barbara de Angelis (First seen in Nadika's signature!)

#3 Angela23

Angela23
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hi, lovelovelove!

Thanks, I'll check them out :)

lovelovelove! you did a great job!

#4 Angela23

Angela23
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

So after checking hundreds of options on Vistaprint and Minted I found invitations where you can add a video to the postcard. I'm still quite unsure how it works, cause it’s an augmented reality or so. However, a person who gets an invitation needs just his or her mobile phone to watch the video on the postcard. Its Postcard Actually company, they are based in Canada. Have you heard of them?

Edited by Angela23, 20 June 2017 - 04:48 AM.

#5 angeliica

angeliica
        • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

I think modern wedding type cards, wedding theme based cards, Unique wedding invitations cards are latest trends in Lavender Paperie wedding cards and have a great color combination and unique graphics, special wedding patterns use and they give us extremely wedding feel & look for memorable marriage and every family member and relatives like it. So you are looking for a designer wedding card then you can choose from them.

#6 invitationinabottleus

invitationinabottleus
          • 1 posts
            • LocationEverett, WA, USA

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hello Angela23,

I know one of the best wedding invitations site where you can find unique wedding invitations ideas, Bottle Wedding Invitations, tropical wedding invitations, Bottle invitations destination weddings and lot more. Here is the website: Invitation In A Bottle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users