Flight Arrangments

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:27 AM

Not everyone coming to our wedding will be flying down on the same day.
    Most travel agents DO book both hotel and airfare (and i STRONGLY recommend hotel transfers...nothing worse than being in a foreign country getting totally ripped off by a cabbie to go to your hotel) so I really advise you to look into a travel agent that books both. I will be honest with you, I've never heard of a travel agent who won't book your airfare and hotel. I travel quite a bit.

#12 David and Laura

David and Laura
    • 177 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:50 AM

It is weird that they won't book airfare; I have never heard of that. The best place to find great deals on airfare in Kayak.com. They compare the prices of all the different websites (travelocity, orbitz, cheaptickets, etc.) so you know you are getting the best value.

#13 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

I didn't use a travel agent, so instead I just called a few airlines and got discount codes for my guests. Continental and American each gave us 5% ... so far my guests have just been using travel websites to book and I haven't heard any complaints :)

#14 maggiemaylou

• 95 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

The best prices I have found are the airlines themselves - their direct websites. We usually fly continental, and their website always has a cheaper price than travelocity, orbitz, cheaptickets, etc... Hope that helps!
          Lauren & RyanEl Dorado RoyaleJune 20, 2008http://ticker.7910.o....mcgaXMgaW4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users