• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MeredithLynne

MeredithLynne
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:53 PM

Any Bermuda Brides out there??? Looking for advice, reviews, any info you care to share!

I am getting married at the Fairmont Southampton on July 7, 2016. So far, we are having a wonderful experience planning our wedding.

Just looking to connect with some other Bermuda brides out there!

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:18 AM

@MeredithLynne Congrats and welcome! Good to hear your experience has so far been good! I will admit that I think you're the first Bermuda bride I've seen on the site! It's a beautiful country!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 SvitlanaG

SvitlanaG
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2018
  • LocationNewcastle

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:35 AM

Oh wow!

My congrats to you!

Please, share with your wonderful experience planning the wedding  :D 

Event planner and curator at http://www.poptop.uk.com Poptop event marketplace :)

#4 ahager

ahager
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

I'm starting to plan a Bermuda wedding for August 2017! Anyone out there able to share some info? We were really hoping for an all-inclusive, but the reviews of the Grotto seem mixed - it seems so outdated. Anyone been there and care to share???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, Planning Tips, Resorts & Hotels, Beach Weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users