Photo

Its Official Wedding Planning Consultations Are Now Available For You.

Beach Weddings Budgeting Planning Tips

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:21 PM

When you ask, I listen!  Most of you brides have been emailing me about this service, and now its official Wedding Planning Consultations are now available for you.

Be informed, because Knowledge is power, – especially when it comes to planning a destination wedding.  When you know what to expect and you have the right tools, you’’ll save yourself a lot of money, time and kick overwhelm in the butt!

Planning you destination Wedding doesn't have to be complicated, it is supposed to be an amazing time, filled with fun surprises.

For those brides who do not know what that means! This service is for brides looking for extra guidance and support.
    A no-nonsense guideline. I am not here to sugar coat anything - Learn the REAL truth about planning your Destination Wedding.

First we eliminate all the stigmas around Destination weddings. 
    • Its a 1:1 call where you will discover the following:
    • The myth/stigma around destination wedding
    • How to choose a travel agent and why it is important to choose one when planning a Destination Wedding.
    • Budget (lets help you figure out this part)
    • How to select a resort for your destination wedding
    • Guests list
    • wedding planning timeline
    • Timeline for the wedding day
    • And many more tips and tricks, you dont even know about yet.
    Be in the know, stay informed and get the support you need , to help you kick start planning your destination wedding!

Feel free to reach out and schedule your call.
    Happy Planning!
    Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:10 AM

This will be well woth it ladies! If you just got engaged and feel like you don't know where to start, do a quick half hour or one hour call with Joyce. She will get you pointed in the right direction so that you can move forward with your planning and be relaxed about it!! After all - this is supposed to be a fun time in your life, right?

All the best and happy planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:29 PM

We agree!! resources like this is what makes this forum so helpful  :)

Everyone can use some help with a dw planning workload, so if someone offers to take care of some "heavy lifting" DO IT!!!  :D  Co-operation is what "makes the world go round!" and we can all use some a helping hand at times.

Wishing everyone happy research and that you take the time to ENJOY your amazing journey - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

e89d55_7d3c8e840486447ab655d1dcf12b2af1.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

I totally agree, @acw271011 and @Moments That Matter so many Brides are taking advantage of this, hopefully they can come and comment here to let everyone know,  how they received the help and support to get started in in planning!

I am happy to help so brides dont have to feel overwhelmed, its time to change how destination wedding are projected. Be the informed bride, and enjoy the planning stage.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beach Weddings, Budgeting, Planning Tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users